Mindfulness in Entrepreneurship
A 5-WEEK CLASS
Mindful Harlem ~ Mindful LeadersWe will be announcing new dates for Mindful Leaders soon.
Entrepreneurs are in a class of their own. They have grit and moxy and a determination to succeed. They work long hours and hold fast to their dream of success no matter what it takes and it takes a lot. Starting up a new company is one of the most important building blocks of our economy and our culture. It is not an accident that 500 Fortune companies such as Google, G.E., American Express, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, E Bay, Intel, Nike, LinkedIn, General mills, Aetna, Etsy and many more smaller companies implemented mindfulness programs for their leaders and employees.
The research is indisputable:
Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders that join business development groups that include mindfulness practices improve their business, make better decisions and impact their bottom line."Mindfulness enables leaders to be fully present, aware of themselves and their impact on other people, and sensitive to their actions to stressful situations"
Who should take this class?
Motivated entrepreneurs who are willing to commit to Mindful practices for at least 5 weeks with an open mind.
Mindful Harlem ~ Mindful Leader is a highly experiential five-week, evidenced-based class that is designed intentionally for leaders of today's busy and competitive environment.
In five jam-packed classes and an all-day learning retreat participants will:
- Identify their stress triggers and reactive patterns
- Learn stress management techniques for on the spot stress reduction
- Explore new channels of creativity
- Develop powerful listening skills and Mindful Speech
- Learn to approach business situations with an open mind
- Identify personal vision behind their role as entrepreneurs
- Learn how to hold different points of view when faced with business obstacles
- Rediscover the power of intention behind the business vision
- Write, practice and perfect the 'elevator ptich'.
- Network with other leaders and share ideas, best practices and build community.
A vast amount of scientific research has shown that Mindfulness can:
- Improve stress resilience
- Improve the immune system
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve sleep
- Improve productivity
- Reduce reactivity
- Help manage pain
- Help cultivate compassion
- Promote physical and mental health
- Foster clarity of brand intention
- Improve attention and focus
CLASS SCHEDULE AND FEES:
Mindful Leaders is limited to 25 participants.
We will be announcing new dates for Mindful Leaders soon.
Mindful Leaders is a program with a sliding scale and a payment plan where needed Please contact us for more information for scholarship opportunities.
Full tuition: $350
Work Exchange and Scholarships are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
No one is left behind due to lack of funds. Scholarships are available on a work exchange basis. Mindful Harlem is a Non-Profit Organization that relies on the generosity of members to flourish. Donations contribute to the mission of making Mindfulness teachings and practices available to those in the Harlem Community and beyond.
Teacher: Adrian Bueno, co-founder of MindfulHarlem.org, is a successful entrepreneur in the New York City. Adrian obtained a Law Degree from the University of Buenos Aires before making New York City his home. Currently he is the Managing Director at GFI a brokerage company on Wall Street where he has worked over 25 years. He also created Vinateria, a very successful West Harlem restaurant that he manages with his wife Yvette. Adrian is a guiding teacher with Mindful Harlem "Drop and Sit", a weekly mindfulness program open to all people. He is the proud father of two young sons.