Mindfulness in Action, for the Service and Hospitality Industries
Radical Hospitality, a program offered by Mindful Harlem, brings the work of mindfulness to the services and hospitality industry. Participants will recognize their capacity to be present and engaged at every moment with clarity of intention, as a result, they will gain tools to connect from a place of authenticity to customers and coworkers alike.
As a result of this practice, participants are able to respond thoughtfully rather than react emotionally in challenging situations.
Full engagement in Mindful Harlem’s Radical Hospitality program shifts the way participants interact in the workplace and in life, increasing productivity and overall well-being – a necessary trait that defines the culture and atmosphere of any restaurant.
Radical Hospitality Programming
Mindful Harlem’s Radical Hospitality program is tailored to your needs. The intention is to expose participants who work in the hospitality industry - owners, managers, waiters, cooks, bussers, all FOH/BOH positions, etc – to tools to manage stress and gain resilience.
The program will include the following:
• Introduction to meditation and the development of concentration
• Identification of stress triggers and reactive patterns
• Development of powerful listening skills and Mindful Speech
• Identification of an individual’s personal vision for their role at work
• Learn stress management/self-regulation techniques for on spot stress reduction
• Development of an open-minded approach to difficult situations
• Rediscovery of the power of intention behind one’s role at work
• Network and share the collective wisdom of other participants
• Intentional dialogue
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org